Spreeder is an active, growing project. We have a committed team of engineers, teachers, curriculum experts, psychologists, and user interface designers that will continue to improve the product. Here are the latest updates:
New Spreeder Features
This is a new activity in the Words section where users can study the unmastered words in their word lists. Words and their corresponding definitions will be displayed as flash cards.
This feature applies to all versions.
Minor UX Updates
- Removed the full screen view button from all parts of the courses section, including the courses screen and course runner on mobile
- Removed the settings button inside the course runner on mobile
- New icon and placement for the navigate courses in course runner on mobile
- Updated Admin Interface from “Admin” to “Spreeder Admin”
- Removed the redundant “Preferences” button in profile options on mobile
- Changed the “Create” button text to “OK” on the Add Words dialog
- Hid the “Create New Wordlist” and “Cancel” button in Add to List screen on mobile
- Removed the Course top dropdown menu on mobile
- Fixed the bug on iOS that didn’t allow users into the finished screen
- Fixed the navigate courses dialog visual glitches on mobile
- Fixed the bug with no indication for the selected Spreeder book.
- Fixed the bug where once you access the Study Word dialog you can no longer go back to any previous screens.
- Fixed the bug in mobile where once you click the back button in the Study Word dialog it will automatically add the word to a word list.
- Fixed the broken image for Reading Assignment in Create Test and Assignment dialog.
- Fixed the bug in mobile where when you pressed the word in the Spreed Screen while running it will not pause the Spreed exercise.
- Fixed the bug in the Share dialog where you cannot totally remove the shared users.
- Fixed the bug in the Share dialog under “Shared with” where you cannot change from “can edit” to “can view” and vice versa.